From 01.02.2016. in the Taganay National Park, a fee was introduced for visiting the territory.
Reasons of the introduction of the fee: Download documents
Admission tickets can be purchased at Visiting centers at the Central Manor and Black Rock.
For tourist groups, that enter the territory of the national park not through the Central Manor (from Karabash entrance, through Gorely pass from Miass, from Magnitka), you can purchase an admission ticket by e-mail.
To do this, fill out the application form below.
Being on the territory of the Taganay National Park without an admission ticket is an administrative offense.
Prices and discounts:
The fee is 100 rubles. from one person for a one-time visit (regardless of the number of days spent on the territory).
- Children under the age of 12;
- invalids of groups 1 and 2, as well as persons accompanying disabled persons of the 1st group (3 degrees of limitation of ability to work and children with disabilities;
- veterans of all categories established by the Federal Law of 12.01.2005 No. 5-FZ "On Veterans";
- Heroes of the Soviet Union, Heroes of Russia;
- citizens engaged in economic activities (grazing of domestic animals, haymaking, collection of food forest resources, non-timber forest resources) in the territory of the national park (due to historically different circumstances and lack of other alternative options) and living at the borders of the national park "Taganay"
- Volunteers staying on the territory of the national park within the framework of contractual relations;
- employees of reserves and national parks (if there are supporting documents);
- invalids of 3 groups;
- large families with three or more children under the age of 16;
- students of educational organizations of general and secondary vocational education (over 12 years);
- inhabitants of the Chelyabinsk region;
- residents of Zlatoust city district and Kusinsky municipal district.